In today’s challenging environment, we want to provide you with care, while also keeping you healthy. Our practice will remain open and we will be here for you now, more than ever, as we all adapt around these unpredictable times.
Our hearts are with those who have been affected personally by the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) as well as the many communities around the world that are facing extreme measures in the attempt to slow its spread.
We have been honored by the trust you place in us to assist you with your health and to help ease your pain.
We have taken great measures to keep our offices sanitized and safe for you.
– We have increased our cleaning staff and have been diligent in keeping our office, beds and equipment sterilized.
– We have provided patients with additional handwashing stations throughout our office.
– We are keeping all practitioners on schedule, preparing ourselves to be here to assist you with your healthcare needs. We are here to keep you healthy, safe and out of pain.
– We are providing outside seating, so patients have the option of isolating themselves while they wait for their appointment.
– We are remaining open with consistent business hours in order to accommodate you with your healthcare needs.
– We are providing masks and gloves upon request, to keep you safe.